Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So much to do, so little time...


Between working full time at Western Refining, running TSM with Jessica & Farzad, writing for What's Up, working on my MBA and trying to stay in shape, getting to the grind on wedding planning has become extremely difficult. Luckily, though, having sweet friends like, Melissa Armendariz, keeps me excited and focused. She shared this adorable bouquet on my Facebook and I'm in love. Something like this in a blush or lavender color would be amazing.

My Pending To Do List: 
1) Have my engagement ring appraised & insured 
2) Attend "Before You Say I Do" classes at Abundant Living Faith Center March 4, 5 & 6 
3) Select location & schedule engagement photos with Shutterbug Photo
4) Engagement Party: Set a date, draft a guest list, and order the invitations
5) Visit Kara's Bridal- the owner contacted me via Facebook and invited me to come visit her boutique. She seems amazingly helpful and professional. I can't wait to go discuss some wedding details with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment