Thursday, February 24, 2011

Obsession: Multicolor Bridesmaids

Lately, I've been seeing bridal parties, such as the one below, in which each girl dons a slightly different shade of the brides color pallet. I'm especially loving these two pictures I saw featured on The Cinderella Project. The combination light frosty colors is so dreamy and each girl is so perfectly complemented by thanks to variety in the straps and cuts of the dresses as well.

I'm not exactly sure as to how/where to find dresses that perfectly complement each other like these, but I'm willing to search. Thoughts?

Images Courtesy The Cinderella Project


5 comments:

  1. The other day I was looking at wedding stuff online with another engaged friend and then I found myself looking at different bridesmaid dresses in various shades of purple (like the color/scent packets you showed me at Village Inn) hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea! I wonder if we can have them ordered somewhere.

    Also we should hire our server from Village Inn to assist us ... haha strange little guy

    woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on multicolor bridesmaids :) great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha Sarah! We also need to hire that guy to be our birthing coach when one of us gets pregnant someday. Amy, we were just looking at David's bridal, and the bridal salon that is on Say Yes to the Dress, Atlanta, although the dresses from that one were pretty expensive.

    ReplyDelete