Monday, February 7, 2011

Shutterbug Photo

Of all the things I am undecided about regarding our wedding, there is one thing I'm sure of. Janelle Ayala, owner of Shutterbug Photo El Paso, will be the one taking our engagement pictures and capturing our wedding moments and I couldn't be more excited. 

I met Janelle, and was instantly amazed by her work, when we hired her as our Staff Photographer for The Stanton Magazine. I'm a regular visitor to her blog http://littleshutterbug.tumblr.com/, and I anxiously await her new work product every month.

Now for the scary part.

None of the pictures below feature bridal portraits because.... I am going to be Janelle's very first bride. While some would be worried, I am thrilled. She's one of the most talented photographers in El Paso & she's also the one that everyone else is looking out for. I can't wait to help her launch a new venture photographing weddings. Marc and I feel so lucky to be in such good hands.

Below you can see a few of my favorite shots by Janelle that I feel really capture her range & her ability to save the most perfect moments for later. The only thing we're going to need now is an assistant photographer who can compare...


Shutterbug Photo

1 comment: