Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cake Boss

I am so excited to share that this last week, a dear friend/ knower of all things wedding/ and owner of Belle: The Magazine, Alex, asked me to take part her upcoming event: The Wedding Show: El Paso's Only Luxury Bridal Show

My task? To serve as a judge for the city's upcoming "Cake Design" competition.

Umm... yes please!



Now, not only do I have a major sweet tooth, but I also have serious wedding fever. I can't wait to see what El Paso's cake artists and master bakers have in store for us. I am so thrilled to be involved in selecting El Paso's "Ultimate Cake Designer."

The Wedding Show: The Ultimate in Bridal takes place in El Paso on Sunday May 22, 2011 at Butterfield Trail Golf Club. If you are interested in attending, the show will also feature competitions in Bridal Tablescape and Photography which I can guarantee will be OMG-inducing.

No comments:

Post a Comment