Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bridal Blogging


After some debate, I have finally decided to start tracking my wedding planning adventures. . . publicly! My friend Farzad told me that it's always good to keep a journal, whether its for memories or just for keeping a log. I guess mine is mostly for the memories.


I definitely have a ton of wedding obsessions right now and I especially love to look at pictures. I figured this could be a great places to post the things I fall in love with along the way to our big day.

I was particularly inspired to start this blog by one of my (ΔΓ) sorority  sisters- Brianna Haggerty, now Brianna Cannon. She and her husband were recently wed and I had the good luck to stumble across her adorable wedding blog while perusing Facebook. I found so much helpful information on her site! But on top of that, it was so refreshing to hear about planning from the viewpoint of someone I knew a.k.a. a normal bride-to-be, not just a planner. I'm hoping that my posts will be able to do the same for someone else.

One of my favorite pictures of Brianna & her now husband, Eric. Visit her blog at http://blissfulbridebrianna.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment