Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Engagement Fiesta!!

A few months ago I felt particularly inspired when I saw this Spanish Bridal Fashion photo shoot. While I knew that the theme wouldn't necessarily play well with the vision for our wedding, I definitely wanted to find a way to incorporate some of the ideas into our engagement party.  The idea for an engagement "fiesta" naturally came next. We'll be celebrating, primarily with family, on May 6th at my mother's home. I'll be sure to post pictures of how I tweaked some of the ideas from the photo shoot to fit our playful theme.  Oh, and I can't forget to note that you're getting a second sneak peek at our engagement photos by Shutterbug Photography. More on that to come....


1 comment:

  1. Love the engagement invite. Glad that you could find some inspiration from my blog to help with planning your fiesta. I am sure it will be fab.

    ReplyDelete