Thursday, February 3, 2011

Spanish Bridal Fashion + Mexican Pastels

Yesterday, my amazingly stylish friend/ fashion blogger Jessica Escalante pointed me towards a sight called Green Wedding Shoes. She then showed me one of the most gorgeous wedding themes I've ever seen. While this may not be exactly what I'm going for with my wedding, I couldn't help but share this delicious eye candy! I tried to choose a few of my favorite photos that captured the essence of this theme. I"m particularly loving the generous use of succulents and that gorgeous wedding dress. If anything, I'm thinking of using this as an inspiration board for our engagement party details to follow soon....

Click here to see the rest of this amazing photoshoot. But more importantly, check out Jessica's "daily account of style & inspiration" on her fashion blog, J.Luxe because this little gem is only a peak at her fabulous taste.


Mexican Pastels

No comments:

Post a Comment